Our Mission as a Catholic school is to provide the highest possible standards of education for all our students, delivered in the context of Gospel values and the teachings of the Church, within our Christian community.
To achieve this end, the Governors and staff of La Retraite commit themselves to the following:
- Recognising the value and uniqueness of every student;
- Ensuring the school is a safe place to be and one where the interests of justice are served;
- Creating a community which is inclusive, one whose basis is mutual respect and equality;
- Maintaining the long tradition of trust, co-operation and courtesy;
- Generating good order and discipline based on sound relationships between staff, students and parents;
- Nurturing the religious and intellectual lives of our students through curricular and extra-curricular activities;
- Inviting parents to play an active role in their daughter’s development academically, spiritually and emotionally.