Facilities for Hire
It is not just our pupils who benefit from the superb facilities at our school. We have spacious buildings and extensive grounds, and, as part of our commitment to the local community, the school is always delighted for private groups, local organisations, and companies use a number of the facilities we have to offer.
The following facilities are available for use:
- Two dining halls, for function hire, e.g. children's parties, anniversaries, and other special occasions;
- Chapel, for general meetings, conferences, musical recitals, and performances;
- Basketball/Netball Court (non-floodlit);
- Dance Studio, which is suitable for yoga, pilates, keep fit, martial arts, kettle fitness training, and dance, etc.;
- Drama Studio, for performances, rehearsals (dance, music, and drama);
- Multi-Purpose Performance Space, for functions, performance productions, dance, small group sporting activities (up to 40 people);
- Floodlit Multi-Purpose Sports Pitch, with line marking for Hockey, Football (either one whole pitch, or three 5-a-side pitches), Netball, Tennis, and Tag Rugby;
- Sports Hall (full size), suitable for indoor Football, Hockey, Netball, Basketball, Badminton (4 courts), Frisbee, and indoor Athletics;
We also have a range of classrooms and outside spaces (with space for marquees, bouncy castles etc.) for general hire.
|Prices start from:|
|Location||Cost per hour (£)|
|Multi-Purpose Sports Pitch||110.00|
|Multi-Purpose Performance Space||50.00|
|Dining Hall - large||80.00|
|Dining Hall - small||60.00|
Please note, for 'one-off' function hire, a bespoke price will be offered according to individual requirements, i.e. the length of function, location, etc. These types of functions are also liable to an additional VAT payment of 20%. For further details on charges, please refer to the school's Lettings Policy by clicking on the link below.
When making a booking, please ensure that you allow sufficient time for setting up and clearing away.
If you would like to take advantage of our facilities, please contact Mrs Helena Wojnowska, Finance & Lettings Manager, on 020 8772 8854, or contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For details of general conditions of hire, please click here to view the school's Lettings Policy.
If you would like to contact either of the staff on-site during hours of facilities' hire, please call Mr Hector Ocampo on 07534 087 316 (Monday to Thursday evenings), and Mr Wilbur Fernandez on 07534 087 316 (Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays).