Our School App Stay connected on the go...
It is not just our pupils who benefit from the superb facilities at our school. We have spacious buildings and extensive grounds, and, as part of our commitment to the local community, the school is always delighted for private groups, local organisations, and companies use a number of the facilities we have to offer.
The following facilities are available for use:
- Two dining halls, for function hire, e.g. children's parties, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Chapel, for general meetings, conferences, musical recitals, and performances.
- Basketball/Netball court (non-floodlit).
- Dance Studio, which is suitable for yoga, pilates, keep fit, martial arts, kettle fitness training, dance etc.
- Drama Studio, for performances, rehearsals (dance, music and drama).
- Floodlit Multi-Purpose Sports Pitch, with line markings for Hockey, football (either one whole pitch or three 5-a-side pitches), Netball, Tennis and Tag Rugby.
- Sports Hall (full size), suitable for indoor Football, Hockey, Netball, Basketball, Badminton (4 courts), Frisbee and indoor Athletics.
We also have a range of classrooms and outside spaces (with space for marquees, bouncy castles etc.) for general hire.
For images of our facilities, please see the gallery at the bottom of this page.
Prices Start From:
|Location||Cost per hour + VAT||Discount rate of 10 bookings (no VAT)|
|Sports Hall (for sporting activities)||£70||£55|
|Sports Hall (for function hire, e.g. parties, weddings)||£200|
|Multi-Purpose Sports Pitch||£115||£100|
|Music Practice Rooms||£20|
|Dining Hall - large||£80|
|Dining Hall - small||£60|
The rate of hire for the Multi-Purpose sports pitch will be £40 per hour for Community Groups.
Please note, for 'one-off' function hire, a bespoke price will be offered according to individual requirements, i.e. the length of function, location, etc. These types of functions are also liable to an additional VAT payment of 20%. Please note any hires on a bank holiday incur an extra charge; please contact the Lettings office for further information. For further details on charges, please refer to the school's Lettings Policy by clicking on the link below.
When making a booking, please ensure that you allow sufficient time for setting up and clearing away.
If you would like to take advantage of our facilities, please contact Mrs Helena Wojnowska, Finance & Lettings Manager, on 020 8772 8854, or contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For details of general conditions of hire, please click here to view the school's Lettings Policy.
If you would like to contact either of the staff on-site during hours of facilities' hire, please call the Lettings Staff on 07534 087316 or 020 8673 5644 Ext 198.
Please be aware that a condition of any hire is that any hirer who uses the school on weekdays between 7:00am and 6:00pm during the school term, and who runs a club or any other activity, MUST have enhanced DBS clearance (that is less than 3 years old) and MUST present the clearance details to the school so that we can record the details.